Delta Trust E-Statements
Receiving your statements online offers you greater flexibility, easier access and more security. Plus, it’s environmentally friendly. This service is offered free of charge to all Delta Trust & Bank account holders.
- File statements on your hard drive, store on a disk and/or print
- View images of your cleared checks each month
- Enjoy anytime access to your monthly account information
- No paper trail and no possibility of statements being stolen from your mailbox
- Receiving this service will automatically discontinue your paper statements.
To receive e-statements you must be a current Delta Trust online banking customer (if not, click here to register for online banking).
If you are a current online banking customer, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your account and click “Services” and then “electronic statement”.
2. Your accounts will appear and you can select the accounts that you would like to convert to only receive e-statements.
3. Click “submit” and you will receive a confirmation email for verification with 24 hours.
If you do not receive a confirmation email or if you have any other questions about e-statements, please contact your branch manager.