Foundation and Endowment Services
Delta Trust is proud to be associated with many successful non-profit charitable entities, foundations and family charitable planning efforts. Consistently we hear from our clients that they would like a more robust investment plan and help in designating their investment management program and in overseeing their managers. This is particularly the case where the charitable entity has less than $30 million in investment assets and limited staff expertise.
Delta Trust manages investment assets for many large and small non-profits, and we provide many of the services that are listed below to our full service clients. We would now like to offer these services to families and non-profits for which we do not manage all or only a portion of their investable assets. One can benefit from our governance and investment oversight while continuing to use investment management services of others.
Investment Portfolio Consulting:
- Best practices on governance and investment parameters including the design of a solid investment policy statement (IPS)
- Monitor and/or manage request for proposals (RFP) for investment managers and assist in determining optimal investment allocation
- Regular investment portfolio monitoring
- Trustee or board member education
- Testamentary gift training for planned giving programs
Our staff is available for phone consultations during the year and available for all board and investment committee meetings.
- Investment policy and committee process review
- Investment manager selection
- Comprehensive annual investment review
- Annual trustee training
- Quarterly investment management assessment and reporting
- Individual staff training and regular consultation